Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server needs some rules.
Innies hitting the frigate in the first five minutes of the round by rushing to the MAC gun and dressing as marines to go murderboning is seriously lame and indefensible from an RP standpoint even. There should be rules against that shit. If it continues unchecked, it'll continue to ruin rounds and devolve into people shooting everyone they see on sight, because half the time they turn out to be hostiles posing as friendlies.

I've seen this happen in every single round I've played on this server thus far, it should be forbidden to rush the MAC and to crossdress en masse to sow confusion in the ranks.
Especially the MAC is bad in the first five minutes, it prevents most marines from spawning in later in the round and messes up those getting ready to drop.
1. Insurrectionists are to wear their uniforms only. Although you are rebels, you detest wearing UNSC proper uniforms. Your appearance-altered gear carries your pride. You throw it away, you forfeit your cause.

2. Civilians cannot drive Pelicans, they have no training. Any civilian who attempts to fly a Pelican, will crash it instead. Killing or injuring themselves and anyone aboard in the process.

3. Marines are never to wear uniforms sanctioned outside normal UNSC regulations. This includes civilian clothing or insurrectionist gear. This is to prevent Friendly Fire and to show the enemy you mean business and detest everything they stand up for. Also, to keep yourselves looking mint and orderly.

4. Rushing MAC cannons can be fixed by having a deployment cooldown after the round starts, MAC guns "starting up" would take at least 5-10 minutes.

Any more rules/laws, please suggest.
Personally, some enforcement of roleplaying standards would be nice. It's labelled as a medium/high RP, yet the RP aspect is treated as if it's just a cool new platform for 2D spessman horizontal simulator.

AKA- I've found little to no RP. And any I've tried to create, or promote, I get instantly shot down to shit. OOC and IC, literally and figuratively.

Just enforce the label of the server. Simple I'd say
Crom(the HA) is currently working on some rules, from what we're told, expect them soon TM
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ydqnUQZ.png[/img]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/CjCN2Nr.png[/img]

Master Sergant Ava Greenshield

UNSC MARINE CORPS
ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPERS
The other 3 are spot on Bernhaben, but I have a different idea for number 1. Instead of just not allowing Innies to use marine gear, you can have separate sprites for them when they wear it; so instead of wearing all pristine marine armor, when an innie puts it on, it can take a more makeshift appearance. This can be anything from a big skull appearing on the front, some color changes, or additions like spikes or additional plating. This way the innies will have a more ragtag look and can salvage marine gear from the battlefield without it potentially breaking the game.