Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nightspark43 - Staff Application
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)? Staff

How old are you? 22

Known IC Names Or Ckey: Nightspark43

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time

How active can you be? At the moment, at the very least seven hours a day, daily, this can be subject to change as I change jobs, but likely only the time I'm active, not the amount of time.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community? I have played SS13 for at least two or three years now, though I don't remember the exact length of time.

Do you have a history of bans? I have two small bans in all of SS13, both for getting too far into a violent character and escalating a conflict too fast.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation? I have been staff for many servers in the past, mostly Unbound Travels and it's subsets, I have made it as high as a Head Admin, but mostly stayed in administrator ranks.

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation. I believe the most important part of moderation is the ability to stay impartial and see every side of the story, as well as to stay calm in the face of an angry pm.
Accepted. Welcome aboard.
glad to see an old face around here, welcome!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]