Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Master Application.
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
I am applying for the position of loremaster.

How old are you?
I am now 18 years old.

Known IC Names Or Ckey?
ElvenLeaf

What timezone are you in?
I am in central time.

How active can you be?
On server, it's gonna be awhile right now considering I am waiting for my new computer to come in. However on discord, or the forums I have all the time in the world honestly.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community?
I have been active for two to three years now, actually it may be approaching four soon when it inevitably becomes 2018

Do you have a history of bans?
No not generally, I'm usually a good little elf dude.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation?
I used to be part of two servers lore teams, but they honestly didn't last that long and I didn't get alot of experience.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Describe your in depth knowledge of the series.
I have played these games to absolute death ever since I was able to walk, and I'm seriously not exaggerating. Sometimes I put on hour long lore videos or podcasts on in the background while I am gaming. It's gotten to the point I start making jokes that only I get most of the time. However I do have a small blank area, and that would be with the newer games lime halo 5 and Halo wars 2, I really haven't played them enough for me to really sink my teeth into them. 

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Are you able to follow the creative development of the server and to actively give out suggestions or comments?
Considering it's chatter box me, I can definitely do that.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Can you contribute to the wiki actively?
Mhm, I'll just need time to figure out how to actually edit those darn things, but I can definitely contribute to it as best as I possible can
Looks good to me, can't wait to see what you got! Welcome to the team
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
Awesome! Big Grin
Perms should be set now
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]