Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organization
How will the Marines be organized? Will it be like CM where there are different squads or something else?
I'd presume they're scattered around a ship or station at roundstart (If there is one,) and they get organised into ships themselves or by the Command crew.
(09-17-2016, 08:57 AM)Boltersam Wrote: I'd presume they're scattered around a ship or station at roundstart (If there is one,) and they get organised into ships themselves or by the Command crew.

Sounds like a interesting idea but I could see it failing because of trolls or Greytide, or just incompetent Command staff.
There will be a large group of marines under the control of marine sergeants. It is my understanding that the sergeants or other command staff can organize into teams if they want to. There is also a second military group, the Military Police, that will be under the control of the security department. The MP will work the same way as a normal security department.
--bloxgate
[Image: 76561198022559245.png]
The guy who's hosting the forums, and does some coding too.
Yeah we'll do CM style squads, but I'm not a fan of the mechanics of the Bridge Officers and how squads are organised so there'll be a few tweaks there.