Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist app.
Ckey : TempleOSDavis

Discord name: Essef

In-character name: Anyone with the last name Oppenheimer, Trips Checkend, guys named Wick, ect. I'm either static, or not.

general character info: Characters generally range from in-lore UNSC, Halo without much reference to OOC material. To characters that're simply for the sake of fucking around, and without any static lore. The only thing to know about the Oppenheimer statics, is that they're loosely related, most development is rare and on the spot ingame.

Which role is your characters main?: Trips is a Sergeant, he's a guy who knows how to battleĀ on ships, and has familiarized himself with boardings from his experiences. Oppenheimers are ODST nerds.

Reason for Joining: I want to see how the other roles play out, I'm actually curious as to how high end tier roles roll and want to familiarize myself with some more interesting gimmicks. I've played the UNSC plenty of rounds, and is the faction I'm most familiar with, second to that is the Covenant.

I was confused by this forum for a brief moment, and did two reposts, and deleted them. This is the final one.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]