Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNSC Whitelist
CKEY: madalligator

Discord name FrogBro#4499

How long have you been a member of the UNSC?: In universe or how long have i been playing here?
In universe my character has only been an ODST for 4 years and a Marine for 2. IRL i started playing here a year or two ago. 
My character is the ODST Combat Medic Schenker.

Have you ever been banned here, or on other servers? 
Only two servers, citadel and im OOC muted on Fulp.

Why do you think this application should be accepted?
Because i play here fairly frequently, also im one of the few players who won't leave people for dead.

Name of the Spartan you want to play (Name-000. Avoid commonly known numbers like -117.): James-082

Thank you.

i'm not sure if used the wrong application template or not so i'll just include the extra info that was on the other template here.

Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed): madalligator

Discord name: FrogBro#4499

In-character name: Jonathan Schenker

general character info: my main characters flavor text "A blonde man with a very slight german accent. He doesnt seem to take his shaving requirements seriously judging by his stubly face, at least his hair seems to be in order. His biceps are fucking huge, comparable to any 80s action hero. He has an ODST tattoo on his right bicep, and his UNSC serial number is tattooed into his chest. He smells strongly of rubbing alcohol and iodine-povidone."

Which role is youre character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): ODST Combat Medic

Reason for joining : I've been playing here on and off for a year or so, but now that population is booming i figure its time to apply for whitelist.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]