Ban Appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Halo3122

Your Discord Username: Halo
Your character name (if relevant): Randomized I believe

Who were you banned by: sharklordsatan

Date of ban: 26/07/2023

Length of ban: Until Appeal

Full ban reason: NPC killing/trolling

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I was playing low pop early in the morning and was just goofing around really, I didn't intend to kill an NPC I honestly didn't expect to do that much damage and just wanted to joke around a bit, I admit it wasn't really high RP but I was just having a slow day and I was bored and the speech listed in the ban reason isn't really trolly, it was more intended as an IC joke. Also ban reason states killing NPCs when I only killed one unintentionally and it also says that I joined and ran around killing them even though I attempted my job when not much was going on, after that I got bored and so I left. I attempted to join later at around 6 found I was band and I've been playing on the server on and off for a while and I'd hate to see a jokey mood that day stop me from playing more when usually I'm quite good at my Jobs and I just made a stupid RP decision, I enjoy this server and I would like a chance to play on it again.
(07-28-2023, 02:43 PM)Halo3221 Wrote: Your Byond/Ckey Username: Halo3122

Your Discord Username: Halo
Your character name (if relevant): Randomized I believe

Who were you banned by: sharklordsatan

Date of ban: 26/07/2023

Length of ban: Until Appeal

Full ban reason: NPC killing/trolling

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I was playing low pop early in the morning and was just goofing around really, I didn't intend to kill an NPC I honestly didn't expect to do that much damage and just wanted to joke around a bit, I admit it wasn't really high RP but I was just having a slow day and I was bored and the speech listed in the ban reason isn't really trolly, it was more intended as an IC joke. Also ban reason states killing NPCs when I only killed one unintentionally and it also says that I joined and ran around killing them even though I attempted my job when not much was going on, after that I got bored and so I left. I attempted to join later at around 6 found I was band and I've been playing on the server on and off for a while and I'd hate to see a jokey mood that day stop me from playing more when usually I'm quite good at my Jobs and I just made a stupid RP decision, I enjoy this server and I would like a chance to play on it again.

Hi!

First off, I want to say that the permaban-until-appeal was a mistake on my part as I didn't know how to set up timed bans properly. The ban was supposed to be only for a couple of days (around 2 - 3), but as I didn't know how I figured going with a permaban that could be appealed via forum would be a safe option.

That being said, your appeal is approved! I'll work to remove the ban from the server shortly