Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Application
Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed): princeroniko

Discord name: PrinceRoniko#6916

In-character name: Tche'veri

general character info: Born on their home planet T'vao, 'Veri always idolized the famed warriors of the Covenant. She care for little more than becoming a member herself. Her fervor for the Covenant religion being comparable to that of the Sangheli themselves! Despite her parents constant reminiscing on the old ways of her people, piracy and fencing of various goods that they would 'claim' in their youth and that of their parents and so on, 'Veri always saw these ideals heretical. To 'Veri, who WOULDNT want to become a god? To Ascend to a greater form. Thus as she got older, she thought she would show her loyality to the Covenant ideals by turning in her parents for their heretical ways of thinking (and multiple accounts of pocketing Covenant equipment) as part of her application to join the covenant army! She lives for little more than to serve to the best of her ability and earn her right to ascension, to be treated as that of a higher Sangheli command, to become something greater! But for now, she does what her faith needs of her with lethal efficiency, preferring death over surrender to the vile, heretical HUMANS.

Reason for joining : Because Covenant is the truly superior faction obviously (i just really like aliens)

Roleplay Example/History: I think my character info speaks for itself...~ besides i dont really have any good examples on standby that are... safe....
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]