Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Random Aliens Covenant Whitelist
Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed):arandomalien

Discord name: A Random Night Stalker#0833

In-character name: Current main is Tak, will make a few more once whitelist is approved

general character info: A twitchy as hell Ruuhtian with a love of spoils, long range engagements, and minimal danger to themselves for maximum gain. While not the most fervent supporter of the great plan they still point their gun at whom they're told, only if mostly in fear of being speared through and slow cooked over a fire if they refused.

Reason for joining: The covenant is bad ass and while grunts and kig-yar are also such I'd like to contribute to rounds as more then cannon fodder at first, at least until i die horribly at which case i can fall back upon the grunts.

Roleplay Example/History: Been on multiple servers on space station 13 since mid 2019 on a variety of roleplay levels from low/mid RP to HRP. I know to follow the rules when told, not to be a dick to other people trying to play and I at least try to put a bit of effort into my characters at least acting somewhat believable without getting too fussy about others, or at least I try. Can't wait to play in the future and die horribly for the sake of the prophets!
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]