Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff's Covvie whitelist app
Ckey: jeff_139/jeff139

Discord name:

In-character name: Various. Current main is Marek Long, current covvie main is Rur the Kiggie. Requesting whitelist to play Kab Zux, the Tvoan Kiggie, among others.

general character info: Marek is friendly, but a bit of an ass (especially when pissed off) and isn't fully aware of the nature of the covenant. He's had enough encounters with them now (yes I am doing meta-memory with him, to a degree, I was told that such is fine) that he's aware of the existence of aliens, but generally doesn't believe they're all the UNSC makes them out to be, and isn't overly hostile to them and their existence. Alongside that, he trusts Poet somewhat, generally being friendly towards them, although he doesn't believe Poet is an alien, instead being convinced he's just got some form of skin condition and advanced protective equipment (something which developed ICly). Rur is a marksman, using a sniper for long-ranged engagements and a needler rifle for closer ranged engagements, along with a plasma pistol as a backup. He also carries around breaching charges and grenades in case they are needed. He serves the covenant as a fighter, taking out targets from a distance as possible, although rarely quietly. He will happily charge into the frontlines if needed, wielding his needler rifle as he rushes into the fray, but generally uses his sniper at a long distance when given the choice. Kab is, uh, definitely not Rur 2: electric boogaloo.

Reason for joining: The whitelist? I want access to the other covvie species. The server? Bored hub browsing and halo enjoyment.

Roleplay Example/History: Primarily, see Marek rounds, most of what I've been doing lately. Generally, if I play Rur, it's just been immediate unga into the field, and I generally haven't had much of a chance to make use of my sniper. I like to put roleplay above combat, playing servers for the stories the rounds tell as opposed to the greentext I occaisonally get, although I'm not the sort to put constant roleplay over roleplay realism and situational awareness. I also play David Moore, Marek Long, and anyone with the last names Van Haal or El'Maar (specifically on Eris), Walks-With-Shadows, and Lachstagnochstag Auchentch. The latter two are primarily on Bee and Para, the rest are on, uh... *Several servers.* So far, I've been playing SS13 for about a year and change, but as far as roleplay in general, I've years of experience in D&D, Paranoia, DragonQuest (the TTRPG, not the video game or D&D module), Rifts, Tortured Earth, and various other similar TTRPGs. As far as exact examples, uh... Feel free to give me a situation in the replies, as I mainly like to do improv, not scripted shite :D
approved!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]