Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff's UNSC whitelist app
Ckey: jeff_139/jeff139

Discord name: Jeffman139

In-character name: Various. Current main is Marek Long, intended main for UNSC is David Moore.

general character info: Marek is friendly, but a bit of an ass (especially when pissed off) and isn't fully aware of the nature of the covenant. He's had enough encounters with them now (yes I am doing meta-memory with him, to a degree, I was told that such is fine) that he's aware of the existence of aliens, but generally doesn't believe they're all the UNSC makes them out to be, and isn't overly hostile to them and their existence. Alongside that, he trusts Poet somewhat, generally being friendly towards them, although he doesn't believe Poet is an alien, instead being convinced he's just got some form of skin condition and advanced protective equipment (something which developed ICly). David is also a friendly sort, but much more so, and less prone to hostility towards those he doesn't know, and much less manipulative. David is skeptical about mystical and religious matters, unlike Marek, and he's extremely keen on the usage of advanced technology. Funnily enough, his aim with firearms is far from impressive, and he personally hates to use firearms, instead opting to use melee weaponry when possible, having used swords since he was still a child. He has no idea how to operate covenant ranged weaponry properly, as he never paid much attention to briefings on such, but reveres the covenant's advanced melee weaponry.

Which role is your character's main: Marek is primarily a colonist or station staff member, David is primarily an XO, although I plan to play him as a CO.

Reason for joining: The whitelist? I want access to CO, mainly. Other roles as well, just to bounce around on. The server? Bored hub browsing and halo enjoyment.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]