Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulaven's Whitelist Application
Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed): bulaven

Discord name: unohtaa#4340

In-character name:  Threk 'Naramee

General character info: A Sanghelli, born of the standaed martial prowess of his people, and a strong desire to see a certain balance restored to the universe which he inhabits. Intelligent. Observant. Quiet. A mind for strategy and oration over mindless swarming.

Reason for joining :  The greatest path to enlightenment is through direct application of teachings, both spiritual and martial. What better way to embark upon 'The Great Journey' than through becoming a direct object of its implementation?

Roleplay Examples/History:  Just about eighteen years of Roleplaying Experience. Military, Political, Antagonistic, detail oriented. Numerous MMOs and RP-friendly platforms (Including Warcraft, Face of Mankind, Eve: Online, Star Wars: Galaxies, Star Wars: TOR, LOTRO, Runescape, Garry's Mod, Dead Frontier, ArmA 2, ArmA 3... God knows how many others at this point). Been on SS13 for six or seven years, across multiple servers (Primarily Baystation, Eipharius, Polaris, a few Fallout clones, and, of course, previous iterations of Halo Evolved. Gotta say, it was interesting being in civilian ships in the past).
I have done everything from write lowly cutthroats to Fleet Officers. I can write some of the most eloquent dialogue, or some of the most spine-chillingly horrid antagonistic interactions. If you are looking for someone who can write a man or woman without appearing a simple nepotist? I am your person. If you are looking for someone who can write in such a way as to make two hours of staring at a console gratifying? I can do that, too.
My *ONLY* goal is to make the Roleplaying interactions and experiences others have as memorable and enjoyable as humanly possible while putting a Heavy Roleplay flare on it.
Want a male Sanghelli who says more than three words? I'll write one for the history books. Want a female Sanghelli who isn't just some weird cliche? I will give you a Sanghelli that'll ALSO be one for the history books, because I care about what the universe demands. Want a Colonist or a Marine who is actually terrified of the combat they are being subjected to? I will give you a weepy sad sack on a silver platter. Want an Insurrectionist who has a deeper backstory than just 'I hate paying taxes'? I will write you a Colonist with the complexity of Asimov.
I apologize for the length of this application. I am just too damned excited to be able to write and provide a service to this community through my burnt offerings. It's better than a four-course steak dinner to me.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]