Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AccointNaim's Spartan Application
CKEY: AccointNaim

Characters: Zane Willey, Walter Zavodsky, Lance Scott, Zikz, and Milsik

Discord name (eg Bob#123): Someone Random#5544

How long have you been a member of the UNSC?: Around five days at the time of posting, however I played marine for about a week and a half before the application was accepted.

Have you ever been banned here, or on other servers? I remember being banned here for three days for rebelling against the Covenant as a T'vaoan and fleeing the ship. This was around a year or two ago now.

Why do you think this application should be accepted? I think I've proven myself to be a capable roleplayer, I try to make fights a fun experience for both sides, and I take criticism well. I'm not the most robust person in the server, however I can handle a 1v1 pretty well. Besides, people aren't looking to get stomped by a Spartan after the ODP phase is done, they're looking for a fun fight. And for the marines, a person to rally behind and lead the push to destroy the Covenant scanner. I'm hoping I can provide a fun experience to both sides as I play Spartan.

Name of the Spartan you want to play (Name-000. Avoid commonly known numbers like -117.): Tirin-121
<p><br></p>
Accepted.