Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Whitelist Application
ckey: natsu-kashi

Discord: Natsu-Kashi

In-character name: varies; name changes on every death. Some that recycle are Yunyun, Mipmap, and Jimjam.

Characters: My unggoy characters speak Sangheili better than most and can form very complete sentences when not under stress. They are also very used to dealing with idiots and have extra patience for minor incompetence of others (or maybe it's so that the pot doesn't call the kettle black.) They are not above a full panic when all the leaders die, however. 

I joined this server primarily because of the high role-play in the Halo universe, which are two ideas that I was extremely excited to see mated together. The Covenant always fascinated me throughout the games and I love roleplaying well-defined but very odd cultures like that. I would really like to experience it with other races like the Sangheili and Jiralhanae as well.

I play often on medium- and high-role-play servers like Skyrat, Hestia, and Sojourn, and am always excited when HRP scenarios appear in other ones like CM.
Sorry for the wait, this is accepted. Some irl issues were preventing me from doing this proper. Hope you have fun!