Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Whitelist Application
Ckey: sampy901
discord: Val #6503
In-Character Name: Slapnar (unggoy), Bamboom (Backup unggoy), Beep (Kig-Yar)
Character info: Slapnar is a grunt full of clueless confidence, wearing a pair of coding socks. Terrifying.
Bamboom is a soot-smeared grunt, with jittery hands. Looking at him, you are unsure if he should be trusted with those explosives.
Beep is a Kig-Yar who has eyes that shine especially bright for geks. (Quirks to be fleshed out more soon, I really like playing as my grunts for now.)

Reason for joining: I really like the Covies and want to be able to play as more roles to expand my options.  A character with a clear but non-disruptive quirk such as Slapnar can make for a few amusing and memorable moments, and it would be nice to have a broader canvas to paint with, so to say. Plus, as it seems the Covies are the less popular faction it'd be nice to play as slightly stronger variants to give the humans more of a fun challenge.

Roleplay History: I have been doing roleplay-related stuff for 5 or more years now, so I've gotten a good grasp on the sweet spot between being serious and casual. I always enjoy making a good story, and don't mind it being me leading the narrative or helping someone else with theirs. Earlier today during an extended round I was the shipmasters confidant in taking out a flood infiltrator and was part of the standoff between the imposters.

More depth, roles, etc: Not quite sure what you want here but I think you are asking what roles I am looking at? I'm aiming for unggoy ultra, and maybe doing some engineer gaming or being a hunter bro later on.
approved!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]