Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VaultDweller69 Covie Whitelist
Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed): vaultdweller69

Discord name: Cheeky Breeky Comrade

In-character name: Wisus (Unggoy), Servant (Yanmee), Riq Roq (Kig-Yar), Lookout (Yanmee)

general character info: Wisus likes to refer to himself as the "Wisus" (Wisest) Unggoy around, doesn't take no for an answer and has a pretty optimistic attitude, Servant and lookout are basically the same, refer to themselves in third person and have no self preservation, often leading a charge into battle in hope to even disorient the enemy to the slightest in order to gain the advantage for his hive. Riq Roq is very religious in the fact he believes in the great journey and seldom thinks of it merely for pay, though he shuns cowardness and even if the highest of ranks were to resort to running he would take it as a sin and stay on the field until he drops or his objective is complete.

Reason for joining : I adore the covies, don't get me wrong the UNSC are cool and what not, but the variety of the covies has always been the apple of my eye, having so many flavors of races helps for more story telling and even greater chance of having a meaningful experience, I also tend to take up a leadership role whenever I play either side, I try to think of everyone as my subordinates and wish only to keep them well. Therefore I want to expand my roster of characters to assist in the atmosphere and better my experience on the server as whole to be frank.

Roleplay Example/History: It's hard to get a solid example, I've had so many experiences, Riq Roq was staying behind till the 40 second mark to guard a bomb, and survived the blast only to crawl out of the rubble and try to make it to an umbilicle. 
I've also had an experience with one of the admins, a simple 2v2 he was a brute and I Riq Roq, i had a thruster pack and ended up losing both of my arms, so I asked him to drug me up and I flew towards the enemy only trying to distract them, which is worked wonders, even after loosing a foot in the process Riq Roq kept pushing until his duties were fulfilled.
Wisus has been in charge of a few squads of fellow unggoys but I think the main highlight I've had with him was being captured by the marines and tortured, added some nice flavor.

More depth with factions details IE: I'm unsure if I am supposed to write in this bit, but my knowledge of the Halo universe is vast and I try to learn any new bits as they come by.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]