Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNSC Whitelist application
Discord name: PostmanPet

In-character name: Anthony Mathews (the possibly only one and primarily human character I ever play)

General character info: Anthony is a marine born on Jorogun, an Outer Space colony that is located on the frozen, irradiated world with big cities and high crime rates. Despite his rough origins, he's known for a rather laid-back attitude, a generously cheery attitude to things, quick whits and sharp tongue. He volunteered to be conscripted into the UNSC some time before the last UNSC-URF skirmishes and the start of first battles between humanity and Covenant. Over the course of this long war, his perception of the world around changes, stacking with scars, traumatic experiences and general tiredness of the happening bloodshed. Currently he's managing to hold a balance between the two- a brave "oorah", stubbornly refusing enemy the victory, or the more depressed state where he's getting to his limits and broken up. 

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc)Tongueointman/Field Medic Marine, can dub as a ship crewman or venicle pilot in the need of an emergency- a highly adaptive and ultimately expendable force, just like all marines.

Reason for joining:

I don't really find myself robust enough to apply for high-tier UNSC roles like ODST or Spartan. I find my skill too lacking to even consider myself on one of these jobs. However, I have spent about 80 to 90% of my total playtime on this server on this character in this specific role. I find it truly hard to play as anything else- even Covenant species. Mostly, I wish to know and understand the general type of people that keep themselves in UNSC barracks. 
Accepted.