Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spartan Application
CKEY: Anderson Favi

Discord name (eg Bob#123): agent_skipper#8703

How long have you been a member of the UNSC?: ive been in the UNSC since 12-18-2020, 04:05 AM

Have you ever been banned here, or on other servers? Ive have been banned on TGMC before.

Why do you think this application should be accepted? I would like to play spartan due to its game changing role and i want to make it count (or just die to a singular grunt), i also do know about the heavier RP implications and i think i am capable of them.

Name of the Spartan you want to play (Name-000. Avoid commonly known numbers like -117.): Keener-1337 or 007
I am totally robust
Favi you are one of the few people who based on skill alone I would have considered pre-approving for the new whitelist. But the entire purpose of this is to have players with a tad more RP/seriousness in the role. I suggest you edit this with slightly more serious responses.

I'm going to accept this on the merit that I know you're good for it and can be capable of RP, alongside being rather robust. But if I see you spamming SIR YES SIR OORAH IC I am going to glass you from orbit. You are also going to use 007 over 1337. You know why.