Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jujulion's ODST Officer Application
Ckey: Jujulion

Timezone: GMT-3

Discord Name: Jujulion

Character(s): Usually I went random name, I've settled on Dana Watson

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Depends on exactly who. Officers she heeds to commands of by the letter but she'll usually let them know her opinion on a subject matter if it's relevant to her. She's a very "get the job done" type of person so she's usually not one for games and playing and she has a very dry sense of humor. As for her equals, she holds them to the same expectations as she holds herself, expecting them to be effective in combat and disciplined, keeping formation instead of running off. She's very mouthy when someone acts up.

Provide a brief description of your character:  The most recent case of a high-profile hot-shot veteran. She was part of the enlisted force of the ODST hell jumpers until someone at the brass noticed her ability for unconventional strategies in the defense of Geminus colony, taking a locally requisitioned nuke from (((REDACTED))) ONI Facility in a boarding pod against the invading Covenant Vessel, destroying it in the process and managing to escape in the nick of time. Also known for conducting a devastating raid on another vessel above k7 where she and her team destroyed the entire supply of covenant scanners, forcing them to retreat. Attached are snippets of the news articles:

Due to this, she's under a lot of pressure to act in a heroic manner and keep giving people hope and heroes, which means being put at risk and doing high profile, high risk, high reward operations. The type of thing that will look good in the papers.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: I understand that perfectly. If I have to see another commanding officer talking about "john halo in the soder" I will lose it.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: As it should be. 

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: I understand that, and I've always respected the game and it's rules.

Some closing words:

Since I'm now an officer of the ODST for administrative reasons, I feel as though I should apply for it to make it official. Apart from that, we don't see many ODST officers, and that often leads to them being disorganized and ineffective. I seek to correct that. It also helps to be able to order drop pods while boarding but that's a story for another day.

It's also very fun to re-invent the meta by using unconventional strategies as I pulled just a couple of days ago, forcing everyone to adapt, and I feel like this can be accomplished better via officer positions who have some benefits that I don't want to spoil here.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]