Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insurrectionist Application
Ckey: warlordtoby

Discord name: WarlordToby#8551

In-character name: Maxwell Hunter

General character info: Maxwell Hunter is a former UNSC marine Sergeant, finding disdain towards the government after four years in service as he witnessed first-hand his home colony on the rim suffer from poor decisions on the behalf of the local government. Initially he sought to join the first protests, although was banned from doing so due to being a serviceman, he instead started to vent his frustration on his fellow soldiers. Accompanying a military police patrol, he caught several vandals painting pro-Insurrection graffiti near his stationed base in a large urban center, letting them go on the basis that "they are exercising their civil rights". This event caused a lot of the higher ups and equals to harass him. As he was practically socially isolated from this point on, he chose to embrace the message of the Insurrection and seek out underground groups those share his ideas of freedom.

Weeks after he made contact with a cell, he started to actively cooperate and assist them. Altered cargo manifests, missing stocks and finally, an act of sabotage. He directly caused the destruction of a local power station, causing blackouts across his city as he and his fellow insurrectionists begun a violent coup d'etat.

Although the coup failed and most of the insurrectionists were sooner or later caught or ratted out, he managed to hide in the shadows using stolen UNSC credentials to get off-world. His knowledge of military protocol saved him several times from being exposed by military police and once by Office of Naval Intelligence at the cost of him revealing the identity of a fellow co-conspirator.
Since then, Hunter has been travelling from a colony to another, seeking out the means to repeat the coup. On his terms.

Reason for joining: Being a veteran of the server, I think that the best way for us to hang around our old friends is to join the same faction. I have played Insurrectionist before and to this day I think they have the most action going on that's not necessarily combat at all times.
accepted