Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Grunt Application
Ckey: joe_knuts

Discord name: Finch#6943

In-Character Name: Skibdubap

General character info: Skibdubap is an Unggoy who was born on High Charity. He's pretty typical for a grunt besides his name, and the fact that he prides his family history due to one of his ancestors having fought in the Grunt Rebellion that got Unggoy more respect and rights in the Covenant. Other than that, he's completely unremarkable. He's a bit of a coward, but if he gets a stern preaching too by a Prophet or a stern yelling session by a superior, he'll hold the line like any other.

Reason for joining: You've made a Halo sever, which is dope, but I don't want to be a marine or stick around as one for a long time. Also, I've never rp'ed on SS13 seriously before, so I figure this'll be a good way to ease into it, or, if I don't like more serious or intensive rp, have something more laid back to fall back on. However, I used to do a bunch of GMod stuff, and if SS13 RP is similar to that, I'll ease in well.

Roleplay History: Goonstation, a little bit of Colonial Marines as a basic jarhead. GMod on a variety of servers, like Halo, Star Wars, Warhammer. Been through mostly ground forces roles and officer positions.
Accepted.