Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planetary's Moderator Application

Ckey: Planetary

Discord Name: Planetary

Timezone: GMT

Time in SS13: I don't even know at this point, a very long time though, that's for sure. I've been on a lot of servers, seen some through to their end, seen some fall into chaos and seen some just die off. I was on Halostation aaaages ago for a while but left when the discord server got raided but returned like, last month seeing it live again and have been enjoying it a lot since.

Any SS13 Bans: None that I can really recall, I got one aaaages ago on Aurorastation for constantly disconnecting but that wasdue to internet problems and promptly removed.

Prior Moderation experience: I adminned for a server which I regret doing such for, for nearly two years if I remember correctly.

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: I think the most important part of being a moderator is to ensure things run smoothly. Be it helping someone having issues or dealing with someone creating issues. It's also to not be biased, see both sides of a story, collect evidence on issues and deal with them appropriately. Overall I think it's important to keep the game running smoothly (gameplay wise) and keep the game fun.

Messages In This Thread
Planetary's Moderator Application - by Planetary - 01-11-2022, 04:19 AM