Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Whitelist - Aroliacue
Ckey: aroliacue

Discord Name: Aroliacue#1911

In-Character Name: Til

General Character Info: A proud Ruutian Kig-Yar, Til has served with the Covenant for many years, unofficially leading her fellow kin in brash, often dangerous sorties. Unlike other Kig-Yar, Til prefers to use her natural dexterity up close and personal, wielding a variety of Blamite weapons. While nothing compared to a Sangheili or Jiralhanae, her skills have oft proven to be quite useful, especially when combined with a shield gauntlet. Til likes to keep her prey alive whenever possible, tormenting and torturing human filth with great satisfaction.

Til grew up in a well-off family on Eayn, and sought to continue her Matriarchal lineage's history of spaceborne profiteering. She has a strong preference for EVA combat, shipboarding, and other close-up, strenous and deadly combat situations, and has been harmed more than a few times as a result.

Today, she eagerly serves the Covenant, and while she doesn't necessarily hold the standards of the Covenant to heart - Kinship comes first, after all - she will still use it as a fine excuse to inflict dismay upon humanity.

Reason for Joining: Access to other species and roles within the Covenant, particularly to learn the ins and outs of the faction.

Roleplay Example/History: While I don't get to roleplay often due to timezones and lowpop hours, I do try to maintain a somewhat believable atmosphere with my characters. I've had the most fun playing with Kig-Yar such as Sep, Cun and other such common individuals, providing some amount of 'leadership', on a level believable for a lowly Kig-Yar.
Accepted.