Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Alpha: ETA Soon TM (the final crunch!)
We had a lil strategy meeting tonight and we're down to the last few items before the official public launch: mapping in the hangars into the cruiser and Insurrection asteroid base and coding in system-wide sensors. There's also a bunch of other features which may make it in (like NPC ships and ship turrets) but at this stage are more likely to get delayed into the weeks or months post-launch.

I don't wanna put a date on it but we're looking at late next week for the earliest and probably a fortnight or so on the outside.
Omg! I wating that at all of my life!!!
Ok we've delayed the date to the 31st so that we can finish the new sensors.
Question, with the coming of Open Alpha, will the alpha be hosted 24/7 similar to CM's?
(03-26-2016, 04:21 PM)Boltersam Wrote: Question, with the coming of Open Alpha, will the alpha be hosted 24/7 similar to CM's?

Yes the server will be host 24/7, unless for server upgrades and what not.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
So is the Open Alpha live? I can't find it on the Byond Hub and there is no link on the website (I know some servers don't like to make it accessible through the hub) is there going to be another delay or is it just not up yet and will be later? Besides that keep up the great work I am very excited!
(03-31-2016, 09:14 PM)Bulzome Wrote: So is the Open Alpha live? I can't find it on the Byond  Hub and there is no link on the website (I know some servers don't like to make it accessible through the hub) is there going to be another delay or is it just not up yet and will be later? Besides that keep up the great work I am very excited!

We are going to be live soon, we will post an update about it shortly. Also you can join our public skype chat.
3 more days cant wait
(04-28-2016, 10:03 PM)Radicalscorpion Wrote: 3 more days cant wait

Glad to hear it.
I make no promises, but we finished some map work. We're going to reassess launch soon.