Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Yanme'e "Doubt" - Covenant Application
Question 
Ckey: NIOOIB «http://www.byond.com/members/NIOOIB»

Discord name: NIOOIB#5509

In-character name: Doubt. (Yanme'e 785 "Doubt")

general character info:Somewhere in Unknown Hive.
Our birth story begins on one unknown Hive, countless eggs on nests. Another weak Yanme'e named Doubt who had not yet received their name from the queen was born.
This Yanme'e, unlike others, has a slight defect - One eye is missing which has been replaced by a glossy chitinous substance. His first simple instinct was to serve the queen!
[Unknown time before, joining to CRS Unyielding Transgression flagship.]

The Yanme'e Minor received orders from the Queen to join the CRS Unyielding Transgression flagship in order to reinforce the number of soldiers in the name of the covenant to destroy the heretics.
-[to be contunued}

Reason for joining: I just wish, I would get access to Mgalekgolo which will receive the whitelist, in fact. It may seem like a simple wish for powergamer, but I played for him in about 2020/2019 before that, which still had no whitelist and I became a simple HunterMain. After I found out that it got a whitelist, Join to Halo Discord for play for it! Huh.

Roleplay Example/History: My RP experience is about average at the level of fanfiction, my games that need Roleplay are AI dungeon, Cataclysm DDA, a couple of text based games. It may sound strange, but I can actually make a pretty good RP, if no one pushes me hard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]