Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OuterMostMonk's Covenant Application
Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed): outermonk

Discord name: OuterMostMonk#2283

In-character name: Sufam

General character info: An Unggoy who has a love for explosions and needlers, as most grunts do.

Reason for joining: Been playing the server off and on since 2018, never bothered to get a whitelist until now. I used to mainly play as a marine but have recently been playing Covenant a lot, mostly due to UNSC tending to be more popular and I prefer a balanced fight. I am greatly enjoying playing as a warrior of the great journey and decided I would like to be whitelisted so I can play as more Covenant species (brute especially, I liked the mauler when I used it in crusade) and have more Unggoy ranks I can use.

Roleplay Example/History: When playing a grunt I usually tend to always ask for and follow the directions of the leaders and try to make comments a grunt would. Also used to play ONI guard when that was a thing, plenty of RP was had then especially during lowpop. I also sometimes play a bit of dead space 13, there is good amount of rp on that server (at least before the necromorphs are unleashed).

I look forward to playing some more, and I am glad the server is regaining popularity again.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]