Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bapldap Covenant Application
Ckey: bapldap

Discord name: Bapldap#4733

In-character name: Gunga

general character info: I'm a grunt and have recently gotten back into playing on halo station. It's been fun being a major grunt and I think he has gone through enough battles to be an Ultra Grunt.

Reason for joining : I want to play some of the more fun covenant roles again such as Unggoy Ultra. Also because most of the covenant has been grunts, and I don't see enough of the higher ranks. The faction as a whole is more appealing to join compared to others, and it makes for more fun gameplay.

Roleplay Example/History: I've been whitelisted to covenant before, but I think I was removed when either there was a whitelist wipe when the server went inactive or it was because I was inactive. I am good at roleplay, and have played frequently on many HRP to MRP servers. I have not had any issues with the staff on this server, nor caused any problems either. In roleplay for the server I'd like to take on some leadership roles since there is sometimes a lack of them. I've played SS13 since early 2016, and have completely adapted to RP on it.
welcome back, approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]