Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haha flamer goes bshhhhh
Ckey: LimboBaggins

Timezone: GMT +3

Discord Name: LimboBaggins#4624

Character(s): Jhonny Smith, but I will use Dennis Bateman for my hellbringer char

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: If you are asking about my character which I play right now, Jhonny acts like usual marine with some funny moments, but if I will be using hellbringer I need to be the stone faced suicidal killing machines the Hellbringers are proud to be seen as but obey like a usual marine (not copypast!!!)

Provide a brief description of your character: -"Only two things are known for sure about the mysterious Pyro: he sets things on fire and he doesn't speak. In fact, only the part about setting things on fire is undisputed. Some believe his occasional rasping wheeze may be an attempt to communicate through a mouth obstructed by a filter and attached to lungs ravaged by constant exposure to his asbestos-lined suit. Either way, he's a fearsome, inscrutable, on-fire Frankenstein of a man. If he even is a man"
( At ) Some random URF soldier words from interrogation

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I fully understand that I need to don't do funny marine stuff and try to be more serious (like trying not to wear towel on my head(but if you allow me I will gladly do it))

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes ;(

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes ;((

мяу

Тюрбан генг вперде
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]