Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yet another ODST app
Ckey:jdeuce22

Timezone: US central

Discord Name:Jdeuce22

Character(s): Jack Nack

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: mainly by being very friendly, unless the person is part of the covenant, then immediately drop everything and kill them

Provide a brief description of your character: I don't really know how to, so here's a good try, Jack Nack is a good person, usually liking to stay masked for whatever reason and being incredibly friendly, unless you're a covvie, if which they'll make it an objective to kill you if it's related to the current mission.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: yes, I think it's fun to play in a high RP server!

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: yes, and I will do my best to avoid acting inappropriately!

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: yes, and I would have appreciated a way to remove that if it's a weird new rule that was updated about 30 minutes ago and I didn't check.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]