Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myphicbowser's Covenant Application
Ckey: Myphicbowser

Discord name: Myphicbowser#7684

In-character name: Nor

General character info: Nor used to be a miner on some nameless asteroid in nowhere space, eating garbage hydroponic food and working as a salvager on wrecked ships and barely making enough to make ends meet. He decided to join with the covenant because a working ship, food probably, and finally leaving his dead end life that was slowly but surely leading to piracy.

Reason for joining: I love Halo, always have, and I love the idea of the Covenant in and of itself, it is an interesting society. Also, I've always wanted to find a good Halo RP server that was more then just four people doing the same things over and over again hoping others would join in, and from what I have heard this server does have good population and some fun times, which I would like to be part of hopefully.

Roleplay Example/History: I was a pretty prevalent RPer on Baystation for a long time, but after that I become frequent player on Aurora and I still play it from time to time. I've been RPing since I was very young, as it is just something I enjoy, and I still do RP on Gmod and such when possible, but I just prefer SS13 RP as it is simplistic enough to allow for more immersion during certain events, because Ragdolling Gmod models and just how not good for RP it is makes it hard to invest correctly on those servers.
Accepted.