Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lesser Prophet Whitelist
Ckey: BladeburstNINJA

Discord name (username####): BladeburstNINJA#9500

Character Name(s): Ish Jackson, 'Shifter', Nevo' Jusanamee

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?
3 months now.

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of?
There was a round where not much was going on, the game had progressed late into the round and there wasn't any fighting going on because there were three jackals hanging back on the flagship too afraid to fight (They were the only Covenant). The fleet was going to arrive in some time, but I decided it was better to get something happening rather than the nothing that was currently happening. So I decided to join as an unggoy (either ultra or Deacon). It took some goading, but I managed to get the jackals ready and equipped for combat. Got us deployed, and led us into battle. Even though the fleet came and overwhelmed the flagship eventually, we managed to plant the antimatter bomb and destroy the UNSC base in that short time.

Do you understand the Faction Rules?
Yes.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law (but with some slight leeway) , and may be persecuted for not following the Faction Rules?
Yes.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?
Yes.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?
The role of a prophet, I am the instrument of the gods and must carry out their very will... as decreed by the High Council. The ultimate success of Covenant forces, as well as the preservation of forerunner artifacts, and the destruction of all heretical elements rests on my shoulders.

Why should you be whitelisted?
I have a good track record, I can rp, I have a good understanding of the game mechanics, haven't broken any rules. Ultimately I understand the importance of upholding the standards of a whitelisted individual.
I'm not sure if +1s exist here but I support this man being accepted
The one, the only, Glissery. A retard with a love for halo and decent at combat.