Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipmaster Application-yeah
Ckey: Glissery

Discord Name: Glissery#0905

Character Name (s): Khoro 'Wakamee, Fadaf, Disdis, Kom

How long have you been a member of the Covenant faction?
Around.. 1 month recently, about 3-6 total, sorry it's been a while.

What are some examples of good Covenant roleplay that you have been a part of?
One day, a while back, I was a lone Sangheili Major(?) with a small attack group, I did my best to coordinate and luckily we got through and took out a large portion of the heretics, planting the antimatter in the MAC area and defending it. I believe someone was injured in the escape, and I made sure to drag them to safety and tell them along the way that I won't leave a warrior of the great journey behind, if possible.

Another example that I remember a bit more fondly is:Me, a sangheili minor and an Ultra were gearing up for a base assault mission. It was mainly just us, (I believe a few unggoy arrived at some point but it was for the most part only us) and we were on pretty good grounds. During the defence of the bomb in the MAC, we were under heavy fire and had to hold until the last 30 seconds, lest we risk having the bomb disarmed by the many heretics swarming us. As we attempted to escape, I knew we wouldn't make it out alive, so I shouted to deaf ears, "It was an honor serving with you, Ultra!". Then a large flash enveloped the area, neither of the two being recognizable apart from the bloodied guts left from the blast.

Do you understand the faction rules?
Mhm.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the faction rules?
Yep.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?
Absolutely, admins.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?
It is to lead the covenant forces to victory, lest the humans take on greater tactics and eliminate the ground forces, setting their eyes on the ship in their sky. Should I fail in this task, I would lose any honor I once had, destined to become no more than a disgraced husk of a once great warrior and leader. For I am a Shipmaster, and I am one of many that serve in the covenant, and the one to lead our forces to glory and victory. For the Great Journey!

Why should you be whitelisted?
I believe I would make a good leader, and I am pretty good at fighting even when at a disadvantage. I try my best to roleplay and I've been complimented a few times on that, but I know that isn't enough. If I do get whitelisted, I will do my absolute best to make sure that I lead and fight to the maximum of my ability, and improve where I fail, should I fail.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]