Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNSC Application
Ckey: Crucial_Schwert

Discord name: Cruciallizard56#0129

In-character name: Cristopher Benford

general character info: Benford was nothing special among his class but excelled in gunfighting, close quarters, and command abilities. Very hard headed but cares for his fellow soldiers and will charge into hellfire if his friends needed help.

Reason for joining : Well I joined because the game/server seems pretty fun and overall just a 2d 8 bit version of the halo Genre, it's enjoyable and now I'm hoping to be whitelisted for some roles within the UNSC.

Roleplay Example/History: I've played in Colonial Marines for a few months now along with playing Paradise Station mainly as an Engineer, Security or some Command Personnel. Colonial Marines would be where most of my combat skills come from, I can hold my own pretty well if given the right weapon, CM is also where I've gained a lot of my leadership roleplaying skills too. I've also played some other games off SS13 such as Arma 3, I zues'd ops and was in a friend's clan to where I'd act like a high ranking officer sending men into battles, etc.
Accepted.