Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starmans ODST app
Ckey: Jarjar201

Timezone: CDT

Discord Name: disco#8187

Character(s): Sam 'Starman' Schulz, Mup Mup The Destroyer, When I had covvie WL I was usually a Elite Ultra named Thytan'Morumee

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Sam is rather light hearted especially when it comes to the ODST although its primarily when hes not preforming a mission or defending something. When hes simply relaxing and patrolling around he'll mess around with the other marines around him and have a laugh. When it comes to his work hes not exactly cold hes a lot more quiet though due to his personality he finds he works better silently.

Provide a brief description of your character: Sam is a lanky man of around 5'11 in height of and has long brown hair as well as tan skin. Hes usually leaning forwards and has a relaxed demeanor most the time unless something warrants otherwise. He usually has a smirk on his face a well as a constant tired sort of face.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes I do

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes I do

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes I do

I also want to mention my activity died and I'll get more active soon. Played the server for a couple weeks straight and kinda went off to play other things im gonna play again now
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]