Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lemme in i wanna be a unggoy
Wink 
I promise this is a serious application.

CKey: SharkLordSatan

Discord Name: SharkLordSatan#0314

In-Character Name: Gub-Gub

General Character Info: Slightly insane. Grumpy. Frequently says "gub." Gub-gub probably isn't his actual name, but no-one's really bothered to ask, and even if they did ask he wouldn't remember what it was anyway.

Reason for Joining: Because I love Halo, I love the Covenant, and because I'm new to combat I figured I should be a Grunt so that I can write off my ineptitude in combat as my Grunt being stupid.

Roleplay Example/History: I run a tumblr rp blog, so while my responses are absolutely not going to be anywhere this long, this is the kind of quality you can expect, at least in dialogue:

--

John had the distinct sensation that he wasn’t the only thing hunting out in these woods.

Well, it wasn’t just a gut-feeling that clued him in, but more-so the fact that he’d find the body of one of the enemy - an unfortunate Sangheili, to be exact - strung up from a tree in what could only be described as downright gruesome; dangling upside-down by the ankles, looking as though it had been skinned so that only muscle and purple ichor remained, with a dead, cloudy gaze in its eyes. And, judging from how fresh the blood was and that it was still dripping with the life-liquid, this kill was fresh.

The Spartan’s first assumption that this was the work of a Brute pack - after all, they were certainly capable of doing something as macabre as this. But even then, they weren’t ones to leave what they’d likely consider to be perfectly good food to waste like this. The body was too well dressed, the flesh too intact.

No, this was the work of something else.

He still had a job to do, however.

Leaving behind the hanging corpse, the Master Chief continued his trek through the gnarled trees and dense foliage of the forest - his eyes ever alert for the slightest movement or the briefest ping on his radar, whether it was for Covenant activity or whatever was out in these woods. Maybe his luck would hold out and he’d never even so much as see the mystery killer. But from the feeling in his gut… he had a small feeling that wouldn’t be the case for this mission.
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]