Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PantasTheDank's ODST Application
Ckey: PantasTheDank

Timezone: GMT+2

Discord Name: ✨ Pantas ✨#4682

Character(s): Darko Pantich

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: 
Darko tries to live day to day without dying. He grew in a UEG colony with his patriotic family. Loyal to the UNSC to the fullest, for it is the UNSC that protects humanity.
URF in his eyes, are just a bunch of manchildren that don't see that they are destroying humanity for their petty ideals. One day the insurrection will die out in full, but till that day he'll oppose it until his last dying breath.
As for the Covenant, there is little to be said about his views on the Covenant.. As long as they are a treat to humanity, he'll gladly fight them.
Provide a brief description of your character: 
A young man determined to protect everything he cherishes, a little naive, but a good heart.
Athletic build, and still keeps his body up in good shape whenever he can.
All information redacted from this document is classed as 'sensitive' information and any adjustment from unauthorized individuals will result in disciplinary action.
- Office of Naval Intelligence
Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes I do.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes.
+1 Pantas is a solid dude who'd do well on the whitelist. I'm willing to take him on
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ydqnUQZ.png[/img]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/CjCN2Nr.png[/img]

Master Sergant Ava Greenshield

UNSC MARINE CORPS
ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPERS
yeah why not
+1 willing to vouch for him due to my past experiences with him in the URFC.
Joe Walaski  M.I.A

Harper O'Neill

Gory Gory What A Helluva Way To Die
thats 3 you're in bucko