Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shipmaster app
Ckey:Billymom2

Discord name (username####): billymom2#6721

Character Name(s): Dereheus brute chieftain once the brute ship update is added,  n'thag 'Moralum as sangheli shipmaster

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction? about a year and a few months

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of? Not many most of it just standard rp

Do you understand the Faction Rules? yes

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the Faction Rules? yes

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? yes

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? Commanding the complete covenant faction during the round unless there a prophet then you take their advice on some matters, to give a bit more detail about it, basically keeping the covenant focused and ensuring they follow prophets will, since 50% of us commit heresy due to barely any elites.

Why should you be whitelisted? I am a long-term covenant player and I want to start leading the covenant during the rounds. also the Dereheus name is for brute chieftain once cael does the brute ship update. and I want to take a larger role both commanding and rp wise.
Love the app, seems good but one critique that may be an issue for whenever a person does process this is the lack of a good RP experience, while I don't know if that's a deciding factor it certainly helps to have a reference, Roles like this need to be HRP.
Well It been a year and I haven't played in a while like a couple months due to moving and some other problems so I kinda forgot my rp moments I just don't remember them. I only got back playing two months ago due to me finally getting net installed that Why I worded it as not many. Due to I know I been apart of some fun rp moments I just forgot them.
I've seen you in action here and there, I'm slightly concerned about your grammar but that's a minor issue. I'm going to let you have a chance at playing shipmaster but remember you can lose your whitelist at any time for any reason. Approved.