Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domodyl - Lesser Prophet Whitelist
Ckey: domodyl

Discord name (username####): Revernt#1150

Character Name(s): Lesser Prophet of Stewardship, Castio 'Volkee, Sucsuc, Domus.

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction? A year.

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of? One of my favorite moments I've had in the server was between me, and another Sangheili at the time, he tortured and killed an unarmed prisoner and I challenged his honor, when he tried to avoid the challenge the Ultra at the time forced him into a duel, where he died in battle, retaining what honor he had left. 

Do you understand the Faction Rules? Yes

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law (but with some slight leeway) , and may be persecuted for not following the Faction Rules? Yes

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for? Yes

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? The prophet is mainly a roleplay role, and it would be mine, or the person playing it a job to add to the overall Covenant roleplay. 

Why should you be whitelisted? I have been with the Covenant for quite some time and recently been given the Shipmaster Whitelist, Id like the ability to add more to the community by playing a role that the majority of people would prefer not to.
Simpmaster
Approved, serve the covenant well.

E