Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot
(05-03-2020, 06:49 PM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: It is a fact that this is an opinion piece. No evidence of wrongdoing has been shown, only asserted vaguely. If you want to drag people out to the streets for blood, make sure you base it on facts and evidence and not personal feelings or opinions. Being rude is not a reason for dismissal. Ratty has been talked too over the relevant bits and that's all that needs to be done right now. If you still want to wage a campaign against them make sure you do it my way if you want it approved, which is again, with actual evidence of wrongdoing. Rule 2 is a guideline, not a hard rule, otherwise, I would have to remove everyone who didn't smile every damn moment of the day.

I also see the irony of you arguing that someone treats people like trash when that is something you are very keen to do yourself, Fanta.

This is the same exact way you treated our last Dm conversation, deflecting the points and ignoring the proof as to "not entertain". When you say that he posted an "opinion piece", you're discrediting every other staff report or ban appeal ever posted, no? This is the opinion of multiple players, including Zane's, that Ratty Riot isn't a good moderator and said moderator has proven to be a very unlikeable individual due to their conduct (which is a fact as there are numerous logs to back that up). And please answer this, if said person is absolutely great and they're an awesome moderator in your point of view, why did you want them banned, complaining how James "gets high" and then unbans them?

You're actively working against yourself in this situation and the server, especially by trying to ad hominem and basically act like I "treat people like trash", something I want you or any other user who doesn't agree with me to pull up in the form of logs and then post in here or send to me in my DMs. You have this chance to defend your words and post any set of logs where I've actively treated people the way ratty does, which again you'll never be able to pull up honest proof of. James isn't a bad person, I've never been rude to them and the same goes for you, though James did himself claimed: "I'm not any better than his staff" when I posted the logs of the large paragraphs in which they shit on banned players in ONI. He never provided me with any form of logs or proof that I'm on their level.

Treat this as an issue and don't deflect my questions and statements.

(Edit: Very interesting how you think that there are three versions for why I've left, and you are free to think so. I left as a joke and out of boredom when another member did it, then came back to voice my opinion on James' actions in the private staff discord and to post logs of your staff's bad conduct. You saying that "my staff is comprised of multiple toxic players and shitters" isn't the way to run a community, should've picked better staff if you're going to claim they're "toxic individuals". So far I've done my research and spoken to numerous people, both currently in your staff circle and banned members, now it's your turn to defend yourself or do research and provide me with proof of me talking bullshit.)

https://i.imgur.com/gbJ21NB.png

https://i.imgur.com/5UChEr9.png (Logs actually important for the discussion.)

Messages In This Thread
Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by GeneralZane - 04-30-2020, 03:23 AM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by GeneralZane - 05-03-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 08:13 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-03-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-04-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: Staff Complaint - Ratty Riot - by SeederJoe - 05-04-2020, 10:50 AM