Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another LeeDoomer ODST App
Ckey: LeeDoomer

Timezone: Pacific

Discord Name: FreezeGlitch#7060

Character(s): Lee Alexson

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Lee is a hardened marine. After 6 years of combat in the UNSC, he has a passionate hatred for the Covenant. He knows they will give no mercy and he gives none in return. After seeing many of his fellow comrades fall in combat, he always goes into battle thinking "no man left behind." Lee is headstrong, always quick to take action. He often relies on surprise and guerrilla tactics. Whether it be through long range engagements or CQC locker jack-in-the-box, Lee will take advantage of it. He takes zero bullshit from anybody, but will follow the orders of his superiors nonetheless. 

Provide a brief description of your character: Lee stands at the height of 5'9". He has relatively long black hair waved to the side in a messy manner. He has a fair, yet lean, build. He enrolled at the age of 18 right before humanity was at war with the Covenant. He trained as a sharpshooter in hopes of one day becoming an ODST.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes. I'll keep myself in check and ahelp when needed

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes
<p><br></p>
Lee is my boy it was a shame to lose him in the squad, but I quite enjoy my experiences with Alexson and I know he has my back in a fire fight he gets a plus one from me.
<p><br></p>
+1 Lee is competent, a good person and has the mind of a coomer, he demonstrate seriousness when focused on his objective.
+1 from me. I have no issues with letting Lee back in.
This is the LAST time i'll approve this. mess up again and its perma odst removal
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]