Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reapplication for Covenant WL
Ckey: Archivator

Discord Name: Archivator

In-character Name: Pazal

Character Information: an experienced, but still somewhat young Unggoy who is very much loyal to the Covenant and the Great Journey, showing an exceptional respect to members of the Ministry. Has a friendly in-general attitude towards the other members fo the Covenant and is behaves much calmer than most youth of his kin (with same half-excited expressing nonetheless), though he is easy to enrage by insulting things that he holds dearly, most obvious being the religion.

Reason for joining: well, I missed the offline members purge by missing pings about it, so now I would very much like to get the ability to talk about vile heretics in dedicated chat be in the faction I like the most both in terms of lore and in the way it plays out again. There is just something about both how the Covenant races interact with each other, working together to make up a strong army and their views on life, which in my opinion gives a lot of opportunity for both passive and active RP.

Roleplay History: played on this server for several months from start of the November 2019. Played on mostly medium-high RP servers, like Bay, a few times on TG, servers with different settings which involve some passive RP (like Fallout servers, Warhammer server and so on).
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]