• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winterume-Ban Appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Winterume

Your Discord Username: Amy #2560

Your character name (if relevant): N/A

Who were you banned by: mactoperfuror

Date of ban: 2020-02-07

Length of ban: Undetermined/Indefinite

Full ban reason: Posted video of the Mosque shooting.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I had seen a bunch of recreated videos recently and well edited recreations as well. Upon the memery I thought this was a really well edited video, as the music, and the edits made it seem like it wasn't real. I had only found out that it was really the real deal upon waking up this morning. I had searched online if there was a recorded mass shooting and only came up with Sandy Hook and the Las Vegas shootings so thought this wasn't really real. I would like to apologize, I had informed these other discords I had seen it on that it is indeed real, and they should take it down. I feel I should be unbanned because I had no idea what this was and felt it was appropriate as no one really said anything when I posted it. It was also with a bunch of ISIS videos so I don't understand what this one mistake has made me perma banned for. The reason I read is that I could have gotten the discord removed, and I don't see any proof of that. I just want to come back and join in the fun, three years playing here, its a family. I made a mistake, yes, It happens. Will I do something like that again? No, I wont post videos or Gifs of murder sprees because even reenactments could upset people. Dark humor is one thing, but I agree I went too far, I'd just like to be back on the server and with my family that is the community.

Messages In This Thread
Winterume-Ban Appeal - by RoseFlower - 02-07-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Winterume-Ban Appeal - by BDpuffy420 - 02-10-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: Winterume-Ban Appeal - by RoseFlower - 02-10-2020, 02:22 AM
RE: Winterume-Ban Appeal - by BDpuffy420 - 02-11-2020, 05:31 AM
RE: Winterume-Ban Appeal - by RoseFlower - 02-11-2020, 12:39 PM