• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Socks Lore Master P.II
Lore Maintainer  Format:

Ckey: ComradeSocks

Discord Name: Mister Canadian#1403

Time Zone: EST

How much experience do you have with the game:
I play a lot.. a lot.

If you are applying for Lore Master, Describe your in depth knowledge of the series.
Ask me anything, I know pretty much the majority of Halo lore, and anything I don’t, I usually read up when I find out I don’t know it. I use to be a lore master before.

If you are applying for Lore Master, Are you able to follow the creative development of the server and to actively give out suggestions or comments?
I do that already.

If you are applying for Lore Master, Can you contribute to the wiki actively?
I cringe at Wiki stuff. HOWEVER, what I can do is help the Wiki Maintainers with lore questions. And anything else they need.

Prior Work (if applicable):
Use to be a Lore Master.
Hello, Socks.

It's good to see you wish to once again join our lore group alongside Heretic and myself! It is a pleasure to see more people taking interest in our server's lore that is inspired on Halo. While of course this is not meant to be a deep grilling process as you clearly have a lot of interest in the server I do have to ask:

When we eventually do get to exploring and maintaining lore for HaloStation Evolved, how do you feel we should expand on our lore? Where should we go? What areas do you think we should expand on? Areas in particular that you enjoy about our server's current storyline that you would wish to see expand? I am heavily interested in what you have to say.
That weird admin people know for doing mildly silly events with some normal ones too.

[Image: unknown.png]
I like to think of the server as if it was something out of Halo Legends. Little bit of everything sprinkled in, even if it's not strictly canon. Looking at all sides of the Halo Universe *and expanding* in our own way makes the server feel more personalized and interesting (as long as it FITS Halo's theme). This is commonly seen with the Innie Faction as there is little to go off of lorewise, even with how expansive Halo Canon is. Expanding on the Geminus Insurrection's lore would be an interesting task!

There's currently a Game Mode in the works that's based off the Mona Lisa, a Flood Horror Survival GM, and I think that's an extremely interesting concept and cannot wait to see the end result. If there was one thing I could expand on in all of HaloStation, it would probably be the Flood. Nigh unlimited possibilities.

One thing I really want expanded on is the ORION lore, cause its weird. They're kind of just there for no apparent reason.
If I could make a suggestion, have the ORION Project be down graded to something along the lines of:
The ORION Project isn't a continuation of the ORION Project that ended in 2506 (25 years btw), it's simply Labs that have been given surplus organs left over from ORION to help prep Researchers for the upcoming Spartan III Project, to familiarize Researchers when the time comes for Spartan III Augmentation. Maybe even rather than referring to them as ORION's, we can change their name to Spartan I's.
I'd also like to bring up Johnson's immunity to the Flood due to his augmentations from ORION Augmentation, as well; I believe would be pretty neat to see that ORION's have an immunity to the Flood Supercells in game, if ORIONs are going to be kept around.
I'd be happy.

I'm interested in the collaboration on lore. This should be fun, right?
Hello, Socks

Thank you for the wonderful response. That really does look quite wonderful and that does sound like a great idea you have for the server. Seeing Halo Legends as inspiration is actually one of the most entertaining ideas I've seen and heard of. It is quite wonderful you care so much for the lore of Halo and even care to take inspiration from something that is considered non-canon mostly by 343.

Onto your ideas and quizzical thoughts of the ORION project I would like to see you look into them, because I would like to say this application is accepted. Welcome to the team, Socks!

I will close and lock this thread and move it sometime soon.
That weird admin people know for doing mildly silly events with some normal ones too.

[Image: unknown.png]