Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PatriotWasp - Sangheili Whitelist.
Ckey: PatriotWasp

Discord name: Not currently in Discord, but it's Baker#0666 if you wish to add me.

In-character name: Zira' Hadam

general character info: Towering at an impressive 7'8, The Zealot elite barely takes shit from the lesser races of the Covenant, only awnsering to those directly above him. His frame stands built, and well trained, one of the few that deals in direct Melee, and only uses Range to complement his fighting style, due to this, many scars line his torso, due to his reckless yet effective style of combat. Valuing his honour very highly, and not wanting to discrace himself, he'd sooner die than succumb to any race other than the Sangheili, or perhaps one of those Demons that have been on the prowl, disgracing the world with their filthy footsteps.

Reason for joining : Why not? The Elite's have always been a number once choice for playing in the Cannon games, Who needs unlimited armour Combinations when you can have three fingers and a Plasma rifle to fit? I was previously set for Whitelist, but apparently a purge has been done since then, I would like to Reapply.

I've always played as something Alien, I dislike playing as Human-types, due to the fact it's so vanillia for me, due to my long time rping across various games. (WoW, Ss13, FFXIV, Runescape.)
And I'd like to continue my "non-human" spree as long as I could, due to personal preference. Sangheili have always been my choice for Halo since 2 allowed you to play as them, so it would be nice to carry this on to other various outlets aswell!

I'm fully aware I was banned earlier in 2018, but due to my long absence, I would love to think that I've improved massivly on roleplay, due to my other outlets, and would be very greatful for this chance at playing as my original race. And I fully regret my past mistakes, and WILL come back the better player because of it.
Discord is required to be accepted
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
I've joined the Discord now.
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]