Ckey: 
VonWolfe

Discord name (username####):
Odysseus#1359

Character Name(s):
Octavian Blaze (Executive Officer)

Do you understand the RoE?
Yes.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and maybe persecuted for not following the RoE?
Absolutely.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?
By all means.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?
I believe the job as Captain of the UNSC vessel within the system is primarily (OOC job) to ensure that the players within the game are having fun in a reasonable manner. And the way a Captain commands can lead to either great fun or an uproar of disappointment. For instance, if you have multiple EVA marines, who all would love to board a Covenant or URF vessel and instead you send them planetside, there are multiple mistakes with that. The first being that it's a major waste of resources that could otherwise be useful elsewhere. As well as that, people who are excited about doing a particular thing will usually do that particular thing better than anything else. Motivation can usually lead to anything being done in-game. 

(IC Job) Icly, I believe that the Captain's job is based on maintaining UNSC control within the system, while also display a sense of authority and safety for the citizens of Geminus. For the Marines, Spartans, and ODSTs under the Captain's command, that job goes into multiple steps of utilizing each individual with a purpose and based on their needs and what they can do. For instance, if you have a medic and instead send them into the thick of combat where they will most certainly die, then it is nothing but a wasted life. But if you have them manning a FOB and treating any wounded who return to that FOB, then that could be seen as a good use of resources. Along with that, their job is to also maintain low losses when possible, and instead of operating as an overwhelming force, they should instead operate with a thought towards tactics and how one could either defend or attack a location without a major loss of UNSC personnel.

Why should you be whitelisted?

I believe I should be whitelisted because over the past month, I've managed to do fairly well as an XO, who is practically already a Captain in the whole sense of the word except just lacks the rank. I believe I'm ready for a 'promotion' to that rank and could do well in such a position. (As well, I have seen the lack of Captains who play, so it'd be nice to have a few more playin' 'em.)
App looks good, I haven't seen you much in game but, from what the boys in UNSC barracks tell me, you do play and are a decent XO. Their word is good enough for me.

Consider this app accepted.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ydqnUQZ.png[/img]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/CjCN2Nr.png[/img]

Master Sergant Ava Greenshield

UNSC MARINE CORPS
ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPERS
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]