Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mclovin staff complaint
At this point onward you should've blocked whoever had sent you those feet pics or even tell them to stop. You asked him once to stop harassing you, which he did by the look of it, since I cannot find any additional instance of him doing anything against you. You recently complained in AHELP about an UNSC Ship being called "Fuk Shiz Up". And seeing as it was tolerated, you moved to discord to ask who the admin that was handling you ahelp was.

https://i.imgur.com/AKJwpKs.png

You made a jab at an admin for doing their work and you were subtly backseat moderating. You saw a problem when there was none, and by the look of it it was enough to explode on this admin who had done nothing to you, they even explained to you why the name was fine. Mclovin, who happens to be a senior admin, had to step in to calm you down. By the look of it, the way he told you to stop sounds like it was the last straw for you. It wasn't an acceptable way to be told to stop regardless, so I can say that you are both at fault. I don't think Mclovin meant any harm to you by referring to you as footboi.

From what I've gathered, you recently had an issue with Mclovin on a minecraft server. I'm not going to discuss it here because it's not the topic. But at the end of the day, it boils down to you seeing it as an opportunity and an excuse to push this complaint. Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps I am right. I believe that I'm right because all evidences are against you so far.

I am going to close this complaint unless you've got something else to say.
All I can say is that Mclovin will be spoken to. And I will ask you to refrain for engaging the admins if it is to make a jab at them or disrespect them because you didn't like their answer. Next time, if you have a problem with an admin, you bring it up with someone above them. You brought this upon yourself and naturally, that made the case worse.

Messages In This Thread
Mclovin staff complaint - by theplahunter - 01-18-2020, 03:31 AM
RE: Mclovin staff complaint - by Koenigsegg - 01-18-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: Mclovin staff complaint - by theplahunter - 01-18-2020, 03:58 AM
RE: Mclovin staff complaint - by Koenigsegg - 01-18-2020, 04:33 AM
RE: Mclovin staff complaint - by theplahunter - 01-18-2020, 05:32 AM