Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BladeburstNINJA's ODST Application
Ckey: BladeburstNINJA

Timezone: EST

Discord Name: BladeburstNINJA

Character(s): Ish Jackson {UNSC Marine}

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Jackson is pretty amicable and can get along with most of his comrades and carries the utmost respect for superior officers. Loyal to a fault, he'll do whatever it takes to help out his comrades, and even if he's reluctant to Jackson will lead his fellow marines into battle. For Covenant, Jackson has only hatred, and carries disdain and disappointment towards the URF who work in opposition to the UNSC's goals.

Provide a brief description of your character: A young 22 year old guy who's proficient in medical knowledge, can fly a pelican, and is a competent marksman. He carries a ring on his finger in reminder of his dead fiance and comes from the colony of Draco III. While he never intended to fight a war, losing what he's loved has turned him into a hardened soldier.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes.
I've only just started seeing Jackson about however all my interactions with him have been fine. Unless another officer says otherwise, I'd be fine for putting him on a trial
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]