Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plaugewalker ODST App
Ckey: Plaugewalker

Timezone: EST

Discord Name: Mister Mann#8940

Character(s): Adam Haywood, and Lucas Monroe

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Acting as either a basic medic to heavy support. His roles will be that of what the officer needs for the squad at the present time. ODST's need to be adaptable to any situation given to them as one misstep spells doom for the squad he or she is apart of at the time. 

Provide a brief description of your character: Standing at 6'1" his ODST armor is that of a beige olive drab, a red neckerchief adorned at the top of the torso of the armor, and where the helmet meet. His mechanical arm is that of an older product. The arm being stamped with that of the serial no. for the marine. Marked on the shoulder pads are that of a basic medic sigil. Faded and worn away a bit it seems as though it's been purposely scratched and scuffed.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: I understand that, and I will maintain heir of professionalism nature. To make sure that I prevent myself from having any issues.
Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: I full understand the consequences of what will happen if I do not maintain myself.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: I am fully aware of this after what had resulted in last time.
Mann is based, was a good ODST before, and I'm sure he'd be a good one again. Despite me being a measly UNSC officer, I still support Mann being an ODST again. +1
so, after reading your DM you sent me last night where you apologised for your behaviour when you were here last time, and your willingness to improve yourself and get past that agressive behaviour, I have decided to give you another shot at ODST. Do Bear in mind though, this is the thinnest ice I could possibly put you on. Any fuck ups or incidents, and you'll be removed. I'm not doing this to cause stress to you or anything, I simply don't want a repeat of some of the incidents that occured last time around. You've shown a willingness to improve, and i'm willing to take you on your word here and approve this app. You'll be placed under my supervision.

Accepted, for when James gets around to it.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ydqnUQZ.png[/img]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/CjCN2Nr.png[/img]

Master Sergant Ava Greenshield

UNSC MARINE CORPS
ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPERS
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]