Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hausman’s ODST Application
Ckey: Hausman

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Discord Name: Hausman

Character(s): Walter Samson

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: Samson was trained at a UNSC Military Academy, giving him a professional attitude around Higher Ranking Officers, and a tendency to be quite clumsy and funny around his fellow grunts. With an intelligent mind, Samson picks his fights, rather than charge head-on at the enemy, at first sight, if he's outnumbered, he may retreat and decide the come back later with more troops. If he sees the choice where he's severely out-gunned, he would rather evade his enemy to complete the objective. He has a selfless nature when need be, if it's clear he won't survive the battle, he'd rather take enemies with him than go down a coward. Walter hates the URF with prejudice, due to an encounter in his time as a marine, still with that said, he will follow Marine Law. With the Covenant, however, it's a shoot first, ask questions later scenario with Samson. Samson will protect civilians to a deathly extent.

Provide a brief description of your character: Samson was born on Mars in 2512, into a prestigious military family with strong patriotic beliefs. This gave Samson the feeling that he would throw down his life if it meant the survival of the UNSC. In 2529, Samson completed his training on Earth and was deployed into the Outer Colonies to help protect against the growing Covenant and Insurrectionist Threat.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Of Course.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I understand.
I've only had a few interactions with Samson but they've all been pretty pleasant. If I see more of you or another Officer can 1+ this, I'll give it mine.
I agree with Danny on this one. I've seen you in game, but not enough that i have a clear grasp of if you'd be a good ODST. Consider this app on hold until we see more of you.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ydqnUQZ.png[/img]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/CjCN2Nr.png[/img]

Master Sergant Ava Greenshield

UNSC MARINE CORPS
ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPERS
denied
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]