• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cash7800 ban appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Cash7800 

Your Discord Username: Cash7800

Your character name (if relevant): Pipif

Who were you banned by: 5crownik007

Date of ban: 2018-12-30 

Length of ban: permanent probably it doesn't say 

Full ban reason: crashed a spirit which injured 3 covenant lied about acquiring the nav-chip and executed a human prisoner and disconnected before questioning considering their play history they should know better. 

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: Okay so I was fairly certain that I clicked on the passenger seat button and thought someone else crashed the spirit, and I never talked to anyone about any navchips and I thought that the kig-yar who was the medical person would heal the other prisoner who was still alive and I disconnected because there were like 6 or 7 players on and I wanted to go do something else. I dont think I did anything wrong here.

EDIT: I'm actually certain that it wasnt me that crashed the spirit because I never pressed any buttons to fly it up into the air.

EDIT 2: Also the elite said to shoot any humans that ran, and this one ran away with the artifact and started throwing grenades at us.
After discussing it with a Senior Admin who had access to the logs, we've decided to lessen the length of your ban to 30 days. Play better.
So even though I broke no rules and did nothing wrong you are going to ban me for a month?

I didnt crash the spirit and if I did it was an accident, and the elite literally ordered me to shoot any humans that ran away and I didnt know I had done anything wrong when I disconnected and we never had any discussion about the nav-chip.